I ordered my wife a gold love bracelet for Christmas via online on December 1, 2012.After two weeks of waiting I began emailing and calling customer service numbers to none which got a response.

I was charged the 91.00 dollars the day I ordered and it is now January 3, 2013 and still I have no bracelet or response. I am pissed and don't know how to handle this. The new Cartier store has a sales pitch on there homepage that says " you will not be disappointed with your experience...

***!I need some answers or a bracelet or a refund, I don't care which at this point

Comments

i ordered my bracelet a month back and still haven't received it. They are not responding to my attempts to contact them at all

New York, New York, United States #779042

I ordered Sunday 26, January. Please respond to the email so I may know if my gifts will arrive in a month.

amber.brooks

Hi doris,maybe they are your company's competitor,lol

amber.brooks

I received my parcel today and sooo happy its amazing :p

China, Texas, United States #774227

hi,i am doris,i am from www.mycartiershop.com,can you tell me your name?we ship all customers' parcel,why you frame us?

China, Texas, United States #774224

Dear DORIS

if you're not going to ship my order, that's fine with me. if my money will make you rich so be it. but before yo insult me make sure you know basic english and you know how to spell my country correctly. you should not be doing business, you have no ethics at all. maybe that's why all you can put up as a business is over the internet, because you don't have the guts to play fair in business. you really are a scam and your customer service sucks. oh wait! you suck! because you don't have any customer service personnel at all. you run your scam business alone.

I ordered 1 love bracelet in white gold and wired them my money worth $88.35 via western union yesterday. today, i clicked DORIS on their instant chat and asked if they already shipped my order. so basically i was just trying to follow up on my order. then out of nowhere and out of no reason at all, she replied to me and said i'm ***. Then she blocked me on their instant chat.

What a SCAM!

Don't ever buy on this online store!

She's poor in basic english and much worse on customer service!

BEWARE of this store! SCAM! SCAM! DORIS IS A SCAM!

doris2013

Los Angeles, California, United States #592513

They shipped my bracelets, but one was the wrong size. After trying to email them with no answers I dispute the charge with my bank. I was credited the full amount.